December 3, 2012

Tis The Start Of A Season To Have A Reason

Well jingle my EyeTailYun jewels - oopsatini I means ring my swell bells cuz I hears music in the stores playing "Let It Snow, Let It Snow." SO let's go figure out what we duzn't know.

 Tis the season to have a reason to ask yurself  after a whole giganticat year, "why did I tangle uppa those Cwismus lights last year in a hurry and furry?" Well, I don't know!

 But I do know itza the purrfecto time to chime in and speak uppa with where youza wants to put dat 1st ornament! Yep uh huh, itza fur shure dat inspectacatting da tree in a doggone good pawzishun is right and the branches gotta be tight or they're not right for .... Branch Walking!

Bamaztini! No chillaxing at this time of the Year cuz once you knows yur Tree branches can hold ya, then you gotta  hang all the ornamentos! Holy Cannoli youza gonna be ready for an EyeTailYun HollyDaze cocktail or purrhaps a double shot of Catzowey espresso! Remember, it's the start of  a Season to have a a Reason ... so go fur it!

NOW I gotta figures out how to hang my Cwismus Stocking.

Wishing you a nonCATastrophic week & we'll cat chat soon!

Ciao & Meow!
GUIDO the Italian Kitty




















1 comment:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...hope ewe N grazie iz chillaxin N knot get flooded in any kinda wayz.....

N hay, glad ta see ya got a burd free tree !!!

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...