March 18, 2007

Corned Beef or a Cannoli?

You have to try everything once, and I did on St. Patrick's Day. Looks like a challenging meal for this Italian kitty (have never figured out if I'm left or right pawed) and where's the Corned Beef???















In true Irish fashion, I wrapped up in green, green and more green to go Shamrock hunting, and got Luck O' The Irish - caught myself a little leprachaun!















Green tea, green eggs, I even saw green dogs .. catzowey did I indulge my paws in too much catnip! When I returned home to my hunky monkey, I was still starved and pounced my paws to my Italian calorific cupboard to attack a slab of salmon (gratefully not green).

Ciao & Meow
GUIDO - The Italian Kitty

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...