April 9, 2007

EGGstatiCAT Over Easter

I know, I know, and I really do know - I'm not looking content-a-kitty here but you wouldn't be either if you were on Patrol ala Lapin aka, Looking Out For Da Bunny, all weekend. If I'd been informed Easter week was this much fun, well I'd have insisted on being born sooner! But someone told this 10 month old smitten kitten I had to be on "Bunny Patrol" (earning my board and sun dried tomatoe brioche atop S'nob Hill before I could egg hunt). Without a doubt, I PURRformed- all night long protecting my abode and litter box from these little "bun buns of the season" - hmmm, some looked 'mighty meowster' tantalizing to my Italian tastebuds (do you think that little green guy might be a pesto bunny?).

Catzowey I may have catnapped and blinked for a kitten nano second.Where did these things come from???????






I'm game for my 1st Egg hunt but who in their right mind would hide eggs in a linen closet!?



Hoping your Easter week was fantabulously nonCATastrophic and wishing you a PURRfect next week,

Ciao & Meow
GUIDO - The Italian Kitty

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...