November 4, 2007

Falling Back to Wrestle With Time Change


Fall back and Spring forward? Ridiculous meow-tick-a-less - that's what I think about changing the time for a CATastrophic adieu to Day Light Saving (have you pawsatively pondered this: do banks offer Midnight Savings?)


Hello,is anybody in there? I hear ticking ... someone must be in there. Hey,I'm Guido the Italian Kitty and I need some fast feline assistance to help my mighty meowster paws change the time on this watch ...it's Ciao & Meow to Daylight Saving. Hello? I still hear ticking....

We fastidious felines are comfy creatures of habit - oh my purrs, a time change puts my feeding habits into a frantic feline fury not to mention the lack of abundacat sun rays for catnaps du giorno - what's a kitty to do? Cross my paws for a PURRfect Day to spring forward soon.
Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO - The Italian Kitty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey G-boy!! Did your mom check that bling
for lead content???

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...