May 12, 2013

Statistacatical Stuff

The law of average says youza gonna purrrobably start out inky dinky and then grows bigger.  Yep uh huh that's according to the statistacatical stuff.

 They also states that what ever goes UP UP UPPA  purrobably comes down.

 Looking DOWN works fur Me & Myself!

Statistacatically speaking, I'm wondering what the stats are for how many days I can stay up up up here and then where do I go?

 Catzowey! I got DOWN from being UP but now looking all around cuz the statistacatical stats say "water flows down", so I'm back UP looking down.

 Ol' man River flowing and Me & Myself showing I'm not backing down!

 The month of May just  may be the purrrfecto month to start thinking about a PAWTY - yep uh huh cuz  I got all my paws back down on the ground and thinking about going UP in age!

Me & Myself are resting  UP down on da floor before I announces something statistacatically CATZOWEY &  MEOWVALOUS! Stay tuned cuz weeza gonna pawty purrhaps.

Wishing you the mostest nonCATastrophic week!
Ciao & Meow

GUIDO the Italian Kitty








6 comments:

CATachresis said...

What's up, Guido? MOL

Terri said...

a PAWDY! that sounds fun - we like PAWDYs

I been so buzzy lately - haven't caught up on the gazzette enough.

But Guido is still most handsome.

have a grooovy day.

Terri

Unknown said...

You look so handsome getting, into the tub. You are a true gymnasticat. Please rest today.

Anonymous said...

Yum is that a glass of mowscato?

Julia Williams said...

Awww, Guido, you were such a cute inky dinky!! Glad to see that you grew into those ears, MOL.

Kitties Blue said...

We don't know how we missed this post, but it is catabulous. How one little Guido kitty can get into so many predicaments is mind-boggling. MOL! Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette.

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...