July 3, 2021

Feeling Flagtasticat on America’s Birthday


 Flags furl and unfurl on the 4th of July in the USA  - yup uh huh  cuz it’s our Fourth of July - it’s Flagtasticat!

Yup uh huh, I’m paw meowsaging from up above at The Heavenly 
CloudCatpuccino Cafe! I’m loving life up here and don’t have Staff telling me what I cannot eat! Hee Hee Hee


It’s the awesome 4th of July weekend in my USA and for abundacat years I loved dressing up in the Red White & Blue too cuz I’m a patrioticat - Me and Myself was always large and in charge of the festivities on 4th of July.


 I had the dual Pusssports 
in Italy and USA so I celebrates on 4th of July in USA 
then I celebrates Columbus Day EyeTailYun style in October in USA .



There’s nothing corny about the Fourth of July! 


I wanna you and yours to be safe down there 
on Planet Earth for this 1st Happy 4th in a looooooong time,
 and paws up 
that your 4th of July
 is non Catastrophic too.

Ciao and Meow and abundacat Man Cat Hugs To You!
GUIDO the Italian Kitty 
(just a little up above ya)










 
  


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks, sweet baby :)

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Thanks for joining my art blog hop today.

Happy 4th of July, sweetie.

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

The J-Cats said...

Happy Independence Day, sweet angel.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Fabulous post Guido, we miss you but Happy Independence Day!!!

pilch92 said...

Happy 4th Angel Guido! XO

meowmeowmans said...

Happy Independence Day to you, Angel Guido!

Anonymous said...

Happiest of Happy Fourth of Julys Guido! Enzo is doing everything he can to fill your fantastical shoes with his high energy antics and Grappa misses you terribly. And your mama thinks of you every day, I know. Keep sharing your antics - they keep us all smiles!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Happy 4th of July Guido! It is so great to see your fabulous post and when you told me I was so happy and we both danced on a cloud. The family says they hope you post a bit more as you have so much fun history I bet a day a week would work. I am working on a special day for me!
Angel Timmy Tomcat

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

We hope you had a great fourth! You definitely looked festive! And handsome.

Guido the Italian Kitty said...

HELLO From Heaven! I wanna thanks and say more meowvalous thanks to YOU ALL for your comments - I’ll be posted more now from the Heavenly Cloud Catpuccino Cafe .. hooray life is meowvalous up here! - missing ya all though

My Tata's Cottage said...

Had to say hello and I saw you at the Thankful Thursday blog hop. Wpnderful photos

Brian's Home Blog said...

We're still missing you sweet Angel Guido. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop and thanks for watching over all of us.

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...