September 8, 2008

Fishin' With A Mission

The cat's got my tongue and I still can't feline fess up about why I'm catting around in luxurious LA - land of my-oh-my stars on the street and in the sky. Abundacat FURiends have plied me with vintage  catnip and PURRomises of boat loads of salmon tartare and  fun feline deliCATisies, but alas, I'm not letting the cat out of the bag.

So what's an Italian kitty to do?  I go fishin'!
Ya gotta calm your whiskers for just a little while longer - (didn't some fat cat say "curiosity killed the cat"?)  I've got 9 lucky lives and plan on wiggling my whiskers thru all of them. Just kick back  and relax your paws  with a nonCATastrophic catnap to purr away the day. And,  go fishing! Being the envirokitty I am, I only do CATch and release.

Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO - The Italian Kitty 

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...