May 3, 2015

ok Ok OK - So I'm Almost a Senior You Say?

Catzowey Catzowey Catzowey!
Here I am almost 9 years ago with my paws taking you waaaaay back
down my meowster meowmory lane .
It's for sure I cannot explain how come I'm so inky dinky and my ears so so so
giganticat! Must be a scientificat reason for this natural phenomenon

 WOWza MEOWza, I tells ya, I'ma smitten kitten here !
And this month of May I'm entering the OH NO I'M IN THE AGING ZONE
which calls for a double creamy catpuccino or a holy cannoli.
I'm traveling down  the meowmory lane cuz I'ma soon gonna be
having a Giganticat Birthday! 
Yep Uh HUH it's for sure

But now, you see I started at the early age to raise my paw
 (awake or slumbering)
when  I needed that AhTenZeeOHknee! Yep Uh Huh it's true.

My big smitten kitten ears would hear "hey the tub is full" SO I always
checked it out cuz I loves my tub of food full but CATZOWEY
This tub was not purrrcisely what I had in my meowster mind.

 Purrrsonally cat chatting with you .... this is my favorito cake
when I turned dat terrible two! But this month I'ma gonna be turning
FINE & NINE FINALLY & gotta giganticat PAWSatively great surprise
arriving for you.
Stay tuned!

Life is purrrreshus (don't catnap too much) and purrrfecto with
YOU being my meowvalous pal.

 I'm wishing YOU a nonCATastrophic week.

Ciao & Meow
GUIDO the Italian Kitty

















7 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

If turnin 10 means ya gets a cannoli, I can't wait!

pilch92 said...

You were such a cute kitten :)

KatBoxJanitor said...

First you were cute...
Then you were adorable...in a man-cat way
You accomplished handsome next...and have never let it lapse...but then young Grappa joined the family and OYzatini!

I hope you aren't turning greyfurred from her antics!

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Pssst - Dontcha all tell anybody cuz it's a secret, but I feels YOUNGUN! And living with the No Grappa NO keeps me on my paws! Oh OYzatini and Hoorayzatini!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Holy cannoli! Thank cod you grew into those ears!

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

MOL! who's saying my almost 9 self could be doing Purrrrrmature Gray living with the sister No Grappa NO?! MOL

Timmy Tomcat said...

Guido I think I am going to be purrfectly and pleasantly surprised-a-cat by coming to see what you get fur your big giganti-cat Birthday Bash!
Your Pal
Timmy
PS
I will bring da family too

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...