August 6, 2015

9 Fab And Fine Years Ago

August 6, 2006
LOOK! Its inky dinky me, just 1 hour after I landed in my very 1st
 forever and ever home! Yup it's true!

Catzowey - we started playing fast in my 1st new forever home
like on a fast speedy track.
Worked for me!

My smitten kitten self started aerobicativities at early age - kinda 
like Pole Fitness Class. Yep Uh HUH

Ta Da!  Being an aerobicat worked  and purrrked my smitten kitten
meowscles and I get to the tippity top! Still on top by the way!
Meowvalous moment with my redheaded Momma Baci who raised
 me from 61 days of age till I was 6 years yungun. 
Having a meowvalous Momma helps cuz they teaches ya 
da Meowster Manners!

OOPSATINI! Looks like Momma Baci took over with no manners!
But mommas do dat!

Itza ME today on August 6, 2015 and I'm sending YOU
 abundacat good wishes for a nonCATastrophic week.

Having YOU in my life rocks and makes my life CATZOWEY
So SO much.

 Ciao & Meow!
GUIDO the Italian Kitty

 


9 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

Happy Gotcha Day!

Maria Appleby said...

Happy Gotcha Day Guido!

KatBoxJanitor said...

A fantasticat Gotcha Day for Mr. Guido!

meowmeowmans said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Guido! We hope you have a super special day!

Not Home Alone said...

Such a cutie!!!!

CATachresis said...

Guido you sure looked cute. Happy gotcha day :)

Timmy Tomcat said...

Happy GotCha Day Guido my dear pal! You really landed lucky my furend as we all who have great pawrents did!
Purrs Buddy!
Your pal
Timmy

Anonymous said...

Guido is the classical, groomed, smooth cat that I would like to own. I don't want any hairless cats, big mustache type cats, persian cats, nah! I want a cat like Guido. Happy Birthday Guido.

pilch92 said...

Happy Gotcha Day cutie- sorry I am a day late.

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...