September 20, 2006

PURRfect Pesto Pizza and Me




Hey it's me Guido to tell you life here atop Nob Hill is fantastiCAT. Baci our red tabby kitty momma extraordinare and I sat at the huge dining table for hours hoping for food-eganza and voila, we had pizza delivery and I went bonkers for my 1st pesto pizza smothered with mozzarella bathed in procciutto sitting atop an organic cornmeal crust (it’s far more than my kitten vocabulary can conjure up). So then, pooped to the max, I then recycled – that’s what Momma says we should do – so I sat in the recycle bag! Too much Italian food and recycling activities can do a guy in, so I kicked back in my Jungle Bed with Baci, to enjoy the 3-day holiday weekend.

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...