May 26, 2008

Catzowey I'm 2!


Guess who turned 2! It was a supurrrrrrb soiree and my cake was absoluta-kitty cool. 4 Guido Paws UP to Kathleen at  Kathy's Kreative Kakes  for making me feel like I was immortalized on Mount Rushmore. And she got my mighty meowster green eyes PURRfect with incredible edible butter creme!


Now that I'm older, friends gifted me with my first EYEtalian Fine Feline Stogie - vintage catnip style of course -  and I think it was a hit! Knocked me off my paws smack in the middle of my fantabulous feline party.



Exhausta-kitty hardly had enough paw power to open smitten kitten gifts: politicatically correct toys toys and toys, organicat foods for the enviro-cat, my very own Italian molto bene blankie for PURRfect catnaps and kitty books too (do YOU have the NY Times inky dinky book of cat cartoons?). From a cat's eye view, this party was the Cat's meow - and how! So now my large green eyes are at half-mast and I'm slumbering for a week to recharge. Will see you soon while I'm still 2!

Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO - The Italian Kitty

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...