June 1, 2008

Politicatically Bored With The Ballot







It's Primary time and I'm looking at all the issues from every angle. As a good California kitty (thank heavens I don't reside in Catalonia) I'm PURRusing our primary ballot cuz ya gotta do that (do you think Paris Hilton votes absent-a-cat ballot or does she take her paws to the poll?). Poll? Did someone say poll? Catzowey, I've got a claw pole in my house - fuzzy bambooey rattan thing does the job for my nails. Oh, back to the ballot...

So after an exremely lengthy catnap to ponder exactacatly what to do, I made a pawsatively politicatically correct decision: toss the ballot and get into some fine feline reading that would make me purr and not get me stirred. Ahhh, food food food does it for this mighty meowster and my motor would be humming if I could get my paws on that crustacean creature you see on the mag cover!

Vote if you can (I'm too young, but I'm politicatically concerned and you should be too!)

Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO - The Italian Kitty

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...