October 12, 2009

Wearing The Italian Colors PURRoudly

Itza October 12th, yep uh huh, already itza October 12th so youza asking yurself where has da year gone to, and maybe youza purrpondering how many catnaps till Cwismus arrives. But dontcha worry bout that stuff - just focus yurself today on Columbus Day which is why I'm wearing da EyeTailYun colors so purroudly
Can ya see Christopher on da Santa Maria, or izza it da Nina, hmmm maybe itza da Pinta? Heeza waving to me cuz his EyeTailYun self sees that me and myself izza waving to him as he arrives safely on my shores of San Franfuncisco. It's fur shure I would have turned green and my stripes would have collapsed on da oshun adventure and Catzowey I wazn't gonna be wanting any Pesto Meowgarita Pizza on this cruise!Ever since I wazza inky dinky I indulges in da EyeTailYun food on Columbus Day. I enjoys a giganticat but good glass of Pinot Grigiocat and then I kicks back to be a relaxacat purrusing da latest stack of Catalogues cuz I got no mail arriving on Columbus Day. WOWza MEOWza even da postie people takes off this day to honor Signore Christopher.
Andza my purr masheen revs up when I gets my favorito Pesto Nip Meowgarita Pizza - all in honor of youza knowza whoza. Basta pasta! Life is catzowey!
We gotza so so so many famous EyeTailYuns and here's one of da favoritos of mine: yep uh huh, it's my furiend Frank! But most of youza know him as St. Fwancis. He and me confurred last Sunday on St. Fwancis Day at da CAThedral - his powerful paws hugged me all cuz he showed up to bless me (how come he was muttering someting like "Oh Guido you needza da double blessing fur shure today"? Heeza kinda quiet but he's got da mighty meowvalous magical touch!

So I wishes you a nonCATastrophic Columbus Day! And if youza gets a meowment, have a little PURRshutto or a creamy Catnolli in honor of Chris sailing over da oshuns blue!

Ciao & Meow!
GUIDO the Italian Kitty

4 comments:

RayPod said...

I think a creamy catnolli sounds meowvellous!
Happy Colombo Day. Oh, not the Private Eye-talian, the Explorer!

Skeezix the Cat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skeezix the Cat said...

Hanna una grande Columbus day, Guido! Salute!

Curly said...

Guido, that pizza looks most delicious! I hope you had a pawesome day!

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...