April 25, 2011

Catchitecture - Royal Chateau Housing

Catzowey! Youza knows life is grand when yur house is on a box. And Chateau La Paws izza pawsatively the cat's meow vineyard, offering da meowvalous wine called "Cote Du Bone Roan" - doggone impurressive if youza asks me and myself! This is royal housing at itza best!

The Chateau home can be open floor plan for easy accessing by youza and yurself.

Purrhaps youza not La Chateau loyal royal type and looking to have an ecstaticat time in a more down to the ground house deezined by the supurrbo Charles Shaw - heeza also known as "Two Buck Chuck" but I calls him Signore Shaw cuz thatza sounds more EyeTailYun than saying "Buon Giorno Chuck". Oh Holy Cannoli - I'ma ready fur a Man Catnap in my Chateau cuz the Easter weekend exhausticatted me and myself.

AhTenZeeOhKnee! Whatza more funnier than a barrel of bunnies and me with myself at the Union Street San Franfuncisco Easter Purrade? Duzn't get more meowvalous than this. Yep uh huh itza fur shure weeza having a hare-larious time! NOWza MEOWza letza get rested uppa fur da Royal Wedding on FurEyeDay!  I'ma making the Beefy Wellington stuffed with Fancy Feast Pate to pawtay, all in honor of this meowmentous OKshun! Cheerio, ta ta and pinkies pawsatively up up uppa! Purrhaps we'll share a spot of nip tea too ...

Wishing youza Royal nonCATastrophic week!

Ciao & Meow,

GUIDO the Italian Kitty











2 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

You have a fine selection of abodes there, Guido! We like your technique of getting into the box, very graceful.

ejckittylove said...

Guido! What PRETTY EGGS!!! How lucky you are to have had da Easter Bun Bun come to your home!!!
Loving purrs!! HAPPY EASTER!!

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...