May 4, 2014

Improbable But Pawsitive Hugging


Catzowey! You are witnessing Me & MYself hugging my lil sisfur 
Grappa. But dontcha get to doing that ahhhh meowvalous stuff, 
cuz this huggy thingy only lasts for a 
meowment. After all I'ma EyeTailYun Man Cat!

Itza really good dat Grappa into meowsage and lickity licks!

But after she gives me my meowvaloso SPA treatments, I bats her 
out of my Man Cat basket!

Holy Cannoli! Grappa is baaaaaaaack! What's a Man Cat
to do?
I thinks it's pawsatively the right time for Me & MYself to just gives in to love cuz
 love always wins.Yep uh huh it's fur shure!

You know it! Yep I'ma wishing meowvalous YOU the mostest 
nonCATastrophic week,

Ciao & Meow!

GUIDO the Italian Kitty
 




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you have a lot of fun in your furmily Guido!
Hugs,
Buster and Sugar xxooxo

Honey P. Sunshine said...

yor sisfurr is kyoot

M Dawson said...

You both look precious AND Grappa is looking more grown up every day!!

Thanks for the comment on our Timmy post Each High profile share from superstarts like you guys means the world to Timmy's endeavours

Marjorie, Silver, Miranda and Harvey
Team Dash Kitten

Timmy Tomcat said...

Guido I have the same issue now and then with my furmaly.
You have to give in to the purrsonality my furend
MOL

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...