September 29, 2014

Having Staff Can Rock Your Day The Guido Way

Catzowey ! Me & Myself absoluticatically agrees with this message - yep uh huh.

My lil sisfur Grappa seems stunned to find this meowvalous news - hey Grappa itza true.

Me & Myself says Mille Meowster Grazie (datza THANKS a bunch in EyeTailYun) to the deeziner of this great towel!

 Simply fine feline fashionable and perfectly true too !

My Staff purchased this doggone cool shirt for my man cat stylish self. Me & Myself purred over my popped preppy collar till I looked at dat back ....


Do you think my Staff might have been on organicatnip when this was purrchased? Catzowey I better be interviewing for new Staff !

It's for sure, Me & Myself wishes YOU a nonCATastrophic day!

Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO the Italian Kitty


4 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

Gotta agree, us cats do have staff!

Donna said...

I like my hoomins.

Anonymous said...

Another stellar installment, GUIDO!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Love that one Guido and that second one I had to tell Dad about. He laughed and coffee came out his nose... MOL
Now you need to tell Mom about rehoming doggin sweaters too
Timmy

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...