October 29, 2014

It's Halloween, Change The Clocks & Fall Into Fall Time All In 1 Week

Catzowey is right! So so so much to purrrponder this week ..... like I'm just getting over the GIGANTICAT WORLD SERIES and now I got Halloweenie things to do too, like carve my GIANT  organicat pumpkin.

OR find my purrfecto Halloweenie costume! Maybe Me & MYself will dress up as Dracucatula
 and say "I wanna bite of your catnip cookies!"

Pawsible that Me & MYself dresses up as Go Johnny Go Depp and enjoy being an irate Pirate!
 Yo Ho HOzatini pass me a meowtini.

And if I'ma under the influence of my organicat Meowtini I can purrrobably watch myself change my watches on Caturday night when Daylight Savings Time is going poofzatini. Lemme remember .. itza Fall back and Spring forward, right?

 Lil sisfur Grappa says AHHH nuts to finding a Halloweenie costume - hey sheeza in purrrmanent Halloweenie colors all year long (pssst, and sheeza purrroudly wears the colors of San Franfuncisco Giants too)

 Dangzatini - Grappa doing dat purrrfeshonal modeling pose for Fall colors Cat-OH-logue!

Weeza both wanna wish YOU a most meowvalous and nonCATastrophic week!

Ciao & Meow!
GUIDO the Italian Kitty 
(and lil sisfur Grappa too)

 









2 comments:

Terri said...

Whose these beautimus babies! wow - Guido and Grappa, you so stunning!

Happy Halloweenini!

KatBoxJanitor said...

You have been teaching Grappa all the purrfesshunal posing skills, haven't you Guido?

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...