April 14, 2019

Buona Pasqua And Happy Easter Too To You

Me and Myself are in meowvalous disguise to welcome
the visiting Signore Wabbit when he arrives for Easter.
Dontcha think I look like his hippity hoppity happy brofur? 

 Getting kind of  EGG-static this week! Hoorayzatini!


 Holy cannoli! I see eggs eggs and more eggs 
in my future this week ... purrrpondering if I can
play hockey with them!

 Psst .. this is my Staff who I invite to join Me & Myself
at my job, my Animal Assisted Therapy job.
Been on the job 12 years of my Man Cat life to
 be with my special needs seniors who make me purr.
 Pssst again ..... it's kind of ducky and I'm lucky to be wearing
my Easter Tie cuz it's special,  just like my 32 special senior pals are.

 Buona Pasqua - hey dats EyeTailyun for Happy Easter!
And Me & Myself are ready to meet and greet
Signore Bunny soon.

Catzowey! My lil sisfur Grappa is feeling 
Easterish.  Watch out world! 
She's not named Grappa for nothing! Hee hee hee!

Buona Pasqua, Happy Everything
and cheers to you having a non-catastrophic week.
AND thanks for being my Catzowey friend!

Ciao & Meow
GUIDO the Italian Kitty


15 comments:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Happy Easter early!! Easter and Passover fall together this year!

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Hoorayzatini Signorina Caren and Signore Cody! Happy Everything!

Stewart Pitt said...

Looking very smart there Signour, you aussie pal sends you Meowster greetings for a Happy Easter to you and the family <3

Three Chatty Cats said...

All are so adorable! Happy Easter to you!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Hi, Guido & Grappa!
Remember me Pipo??
I gots me two crazy pups now...

Happy Easter to you, too!

And those eggs look much better than the ones petcretary made...MOL!

Little Miss Titch said...

Hoppy Easter from your Easter Bunny,xx Speedy

Erin the Cat Princess said...

How lovely to see you, and on this special day too. Wow, you are surely one very well dressed couple of felines and doing a wonderful job with your therapy work. As to hockey, well, I think I would love to join the team!
Happy Easter to you and the staff and to all those great seniors.
Purrs
ERin

Dash Kitten Crew said...

You are such a wonderful kitty Guido. I still have one of your pawtographed pictures and it makes me smile.

You are a tremendous therapy cat and wonderful boy for your Mom.

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Catzowey Catzowey! You all are making me purrrrrr with your meowvalous notes! Old meowsters from my past and new furiends too! Hoorayzatinii and Me & Myself wishes you a terriiificat nonCATastrophic week! Psssst ... purrrhaps some colorful eggcelent sandwiches in our future?

pilch92 said...

Happy Belated Easter cuties!

Brian's Home Blog said...

It sure looks like you had a wonderful holiday Guido! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Sandee said...

Aw, so adorable.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Catzowey! Me & Myself just loves loves loves hearing from meowvalous all of you!

Feline Opines said...

Meowza! Fancy outfits, the tie is my absolute fave.
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Alberto

World of Animals, Inc said...

We hope you had a wonderful holiday. Those bunny ears are just the best. They are so big on your head. Thanks for sharing the fun times. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
World of Animals

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...