September 27, 2010

Calculayshuns Fur Good Times In Life

Catzowey! I added up da calculayshuns of my abundacatnapping time in my life, and look fur yur self at da giganticat numbers Me and Myself haz been catnapping! I'ma keeping  just one keen cat eye on these numbers, yep uh huh itza fur shure.

Since my Scientificat  catnapping calculayshuns 'ala Dr. Albercat Schweitzer',  Me and Myself izza catnapping now with my cat eyes wide open. Trust me when I tells youza I'ma snoozing  and not loosing a miniscule meowment of napping.

 Holy Cannoli! Me and Myself wakes up frum catnapping to find a PINK Litter Box in my Suite! Hmmmzatini - there's rumors dat someone wants me tooza discover my Feline female side fur grounding purrposes.  Oh PUHLEEZE datsa never gonna happen in all my 9 lives cuz I'ma grounded and rounded man cat to the meowximum! Hey, pink stinks fur my Litter Box!

 But blue is true! And I tells youza I luvs blue hydrangeas and my true blue purrsonal fotographer, the doggone great meowvalous Mark Rogers of MARK ROGERS PET PHOTOGRAPHY,  cuz he captures me fur real. And hizza giganticat camera has all da automaticatically calculayshuns so I duzn't have to do nothing, but act nachurally!

 Here's we guys - Me, Myself and Mark and he makes my whiskers wiggle when weeza hanging out at my favorito place to kitty camp PET CAMP CAT SAFARI IN SAN FRANCISCO where life is catzowey when yur pawrents izza on vakayshun! Youza can go to Pooch Camp or the Ritz Catalton "Cat Safari" if youza meowster like me and purrfurrs Furst Class stuff . Theyza got two fine facilites fur we 4-leggeds.  Shhh dontcha tell, but itza not necessary to do calculayshuns fur having fun at Cat Safari where da kitty camping izza fantasticatico! Cuz the place rocks to the meowximum!

Wishing you a nonCATastrophic week,
Ciao & Meow!
GUIDO the Italian Kitty




















9 comments:

Angel Simba said...

Catzowey that is a big number for the napping! Is there any significance to the pink litterbox having appeared? Is it just that is was at Pet Camp Cat Safari, not at home?

t looks like you had a grand vacation yourself.

GlamKitty said...

Good job on da calculayshunz, Guido! Itza alwayz wise ta noes such stuff. (If nothin' else, it may comes in handy in an ameowsing game uv Trivial Purrsuit!)

We'z a itzy-bitzy-cat worreed about dat PINK box, tho... purrhaps it needz summa dem blue hydrangeas around to take awayz frum da pinkness! ;D

Kisu N Kujy said...

We wuvs your Mark Rogers Photographer.. if weeza came to San Furcisco, we'd love to have him shoot our faces, but thatsa not gonna happin. So we will just sit here in New Joisey and smell the blue Morning Glories <3

Curly said...

Guido, you are always so furtogenic! Pet Camp Cat Safari looks like a nice home away from home.

Daisy said...

Guido, I think your pink litterbox is COOL!

Mark Rogers said...

Hey, Guido. It's getting close to our holiday card photo shoot for 2010. Get Ready!

Faythe said...

Guido, I like pink & blue! man cats don't need to worry what color the room is where they leave their stinkies do they?

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, Pet Camp Safari looks like a great place, Guido!

BumbleVee said...

that's a great photo of your with the blue hydrangeas..... Mark does a wonderful job of capturing the real you!

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...