November 26, 2012

Here's My Sea Level Purrspective

Here in San Franfuncisco, I live at Sea Level which levels my purrspective to see good. But sometimes youza gotta change that direction you're looking at life at - yep uh huh I recommends it fur shure. Cuz life is absoluticatically about what purrspective you see, at Sea Level or another level.

Even the Mailbox can have a different purrspective and view of youza too - yep uh huh, depending on how it is standing on the Street or how itza leaning like the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

And a purrfecto pawzishun is the name of the game if you wants that Catzowey view from an  "under the stuff" supurrbo purrspective.

 Of course, it's a different handle and really different purrspective when  Me & Myself sees me on a handbag! And I don't mean sitting or lounging on a handbag but really ON that handbag. Holy Cannoli what was someone thinking?

Catzowey! Do YOU see what I see at Sea Level? Looks like the Holly Daze are coming to town, according to my pawsative cat eyes purrspective.  But it's still November and time to remember that I wishes you a nonCATastrophic week.

Ciao & Meow!

GUIDO the Italian Kitty

























3 comments:

Julia Williams said...

I think you look cool on that tote!! Now you can go EVERYWHERE!!!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...ewe knead a sea level look down lombard street !!! meowloz ta grazie

Mary said...

Pawsome edition GUIDO!
Hugs from Ohio--Mary & Furs

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...