January 6, 2013

2013 Is Measuring UP

 Catzowey and happy MEW Year cuz I thinks this year izza measuring up just fine.


Nothing more meowvalous than a Man Cat having a Shop Basics Man Cat Tool Bag - itza  got abundacat deeziner tools inside and I got mine ready so I can keep measuring up the MEW year while fooling and tooling around!

 Figuring out my tools and tooling around makes me exhaustacatted so I bridge the gap with a Catnap.

WOWZA MEOWZA - Me & My EyeTailYun self izza rested (and thanks goodness not arrested) from figuring out my Man Cat Tools bag, and now I wanna do the salootay patootay and say cheers to my favorito 4-letter word! YEP uh huh itza fur shure, (youza shocked right?)  Cuz I luvs luvs luvs my favorito 4-letter word which is  ......

 YOLO - datza my favorito 4-letter word and YOLO izza my brofur whooza crossed over The Rainbow Bridge on February 12, 2012 and heeza my favorito 4-letter word in the world! AND would youza ever believe YOLO izza world-wide favorito word? YEP UH HUH! Here's why........

 YOLO izza acronym for "You ONLY Live Once" and itza voted #6 in the worldwide competition for WORD of the YEAR 2012! Go YOLO go! And let's raise a paw for our pals at YOLO County SPCA where my brofur YOLO came from (pssst, and my new lil brofur Grazie comes from too) . So you see, YOLO is a great meowvalous funtasticat 4-letter word! Sometimes, 4-letter words can surprise you!

Wishing you a nonCATastrophic week,
Ciao & Meow!

GUIDO the Italian Kitty



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Please like Yolo County SPCA on Facebook. We thank Guido, Yolo, Grazie for their support. You Only Live Once sounds like a great adoption slogan.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

that tool bag is just too cute!!!!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...yolo sends hiz loves two ewe grazie N yur mom N dad.....we R headin ta boe boe's fish N fry two day for a marvelous mackeral monday; hope ewe both haz one az well !!!


dude k, RB cloud 777313

Rumpydog said...

I knew that word was famous because of your brother!

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...