December 9, 2013

By Golly It's Jolly Ho Ho Ho Time

Catzowey! Me & Myself just luvs luvs luvs this Ho Ho Ho time of the year. I'm into Holly Daze posing for my mostest favorito photographer Mark Rogers cuz we connects eye to eye and now you see why.

Nobody has the answer as to how they gets my EyeTailYun ears in this pawzishun!

Let's cat chat seriously about this Holly Dazed array of the Cwismus colors. Do youza think I'm looking feline festive cuz I thinks I'm wearing the colors of my home land "EyeTailYah"! Yep I tells ya that!

Now I tells you if youza having the jolly Holly Daze  Ho Ho Ho moment, youza must be saying "Lights, Camera ACTION!" So me and myself always got my cat eyes open for the right lights cuz I luvs dat camera action!

Hoorayzatini I see the lights fantasticat!

Sometimes I thinks it's simply meowvalous to be away from the lights and camera action, so gonna just cuddle with my inky dinky Ho Ho Ho Holly Daze Santy Paws Hat and wish YOU a nonCATastrophic week!

Ciao & Meow!

GUIDO the Italian Kitty



3 comments:

Kitties Blue said...

Youze looking mighty powerful handsome in your holly daze attire. We can see that you really get into the decorating spirit. Have a great week. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Anonymous said...

Remembering ELO, Electric Light Orchestra, they've got a sidekick, ELG, Electric Light Guido!!!! Keep the "Kitty Kilo-Watts" flowing Guido.

CATachresis said...

You are really embracing the season, Guido!! :)

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...